Wednesday 22 October 2008

Ideas or lack thereof (currently!)

Hi folks - just to keep you informed of our 'loop', it's a bit difficult for us lot (Sussex girls) to dedicate our brains to this at the moment, as we're organising two other events during this week already and we've been hugely busy. We all agree that we can't do thoughts much justice until Friday. Liking the warm-up ideas, and some will involve more enthusiasm to rev up visitors than others (clothes perhaps); can't go wrong with facepaints. I have a very simple set of facepaints, so I'll bring those along.

Regarding table business - I managed to pop into the gallery the other day to have a proper look at the 'route' around the exhibits - not sure where the table should go - the most spacious part seems to be at the end, but not really spacious enough to encourage movement around a table, I'm worried that it will feel too much of a block - any ideas? It could be out in the lobby/foyer area...

Ideally, I would like time mostly to sit down and think about breaking down a list of topics to loosely structure debate, but I really can't do this until Friday. I feel confident that this can be done last minute and with enough control not to be too chaotic but with enough flexibility so that the event doesn't feel strict (fun, basically!) Lucy, Charlie and Shona are in the same boat the mo, but we will get our heads down as soon as we can. I hope this is OK with everyone else.

Peace and love,

Luska :-)
07989 802 464

No comments: