Friday 24 October 2008

Make Love Not War

Hi White Nighters
I'm writing this email from uni because our email at home is still down. So, I won't be able to reply to any posts this evening or tomorrow.
Just spoke to Luska on the phone.
We (she, Esther and I and anyone else who can make it) are going to meet tomorrow evening, Saturday, at 7pm at Komedia. I've got open studios in Hove until 6pm so won't be able to get there before 7.
Hope to see all involved there and discuss all ideas so far in a relaxed and genial setting and come up with our definitive, final, plan.
By the way, my idea was to have a lie down in the gallery (inspired no doubt by Lizzie's lie down disco of February's 2nd year CFAP show and get everyone imagining a world without war. I am happy to facilitate this. I like all the suggestions so far but we do need to think sensitively about our surroundings (images of death and suffering) and take this into account and not be too jovial, I think.
Anyway, bring your final ideas to Komedia tomorrow night at 7 and we'll take it from there.
Anyone who can bring cameras to document the whole thing, that would be great.
See you tomorrow.
Susan

No comments: