Sunday 26 October 2008

White Night Debate 25 October 2008

Hi White Nighters
I've posted a short text and photos about last night on the a-n blog:

http://sites.a-n.co.uk/artists_talking/projects/single/455609

Thanks to all of you who took part with preparing and leading this event. It was very enjoyable, thought-provoking and had a nice kind of shambolic feel to it that allowed for people to feel relaxed and able to express their opinions. If any of you can remember any of the specifics of the part where people were actually talking about politics, please do report back. The details seem to elude me.
2 of the disposable cameras didn't come back to me. If anyone knows where they are and can arrange for someone to bring them back to the CFAP office room 238 at Grand Parade, that would be great. Last I heard Esther had given them to some CFAP second years. I can then have the images processed and put them up online too.
Thanks again and keep in touch

Susan

No comments: